Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Unknown






Assalamualaikum wbt

Alhamdulillah masih diberi kesempatan oleh Allah Taala untuk bernafas di bumiNya.

I know i shouldn't write a blog right now, but still i'm here. Typing, writing....

Now at PSZ. Bertapa buat kesekian kalinya. I reaaaally hope, i manage to finish this task. Dear Allah, please guide me, give me strength to go through this test..Secara logiknya, kalau difikir-fikir kalau tidur di PSZ pun macam tak boleh siap.huuu.


Shoooshh away all the bad feelings....Mesti bersemangat, pleaseee!

In shaa Allah... have faith

So, verily, with every difficulty, there is relief

Verily with every difficulty there is relief 

Despite this hardship, I thank Allah for a wonderful people in my life, their kindest heart and prayers give me strength. Alhamdulillah...


Ok. Now focus, SPSS here I come

Bismillahirahmanirahim

No comments: